BEST VIDEOS, COURSES, AND RESOURCES ON EYELASH EXTENSIONS
July 9, 2021 by The Lash Professional. Posted in Get Money.
Hey there, lash babes! Today we have something special for you. We’ve compiled the best lash extension videos, courses, and resources! Yes, you read that right — we’ve created a one-stop shop for everything lash-related you’ll need to succeed right at your fingertips.
The Lash Professional has done the dirty work of researching the best eyelash extension video training, certifications, and much more. There’s no need to spend hours scouring the internet for these awesome lash resources because we already did it just for you and created an easy-to-navigate page.
Let’s get started with the lash extension videos first!
Best Videos on Eyelash Extensions
As you may already know, there are tons of eyelash extension videos on YouTube that are free to watch. We even have our own YouTube channel filled with educational videos for all you lash artists out there. Below are the top-tier Lash Professional video recommendations for learning all about lashing like a pro.
The Lash Professional YouTube channel is home to the best eyelash extension videos available. Here are some of the videos we suggest you check out!
- Classic Eyelash Extension Tutorial. This lash extension video shows the basics of how to apply eyelash extensions and includes helpful tips and tricks.
- Lash Lift Tutorial. We’ve created an in-depth tutorial on how to do lash lifts so you can wow your clients with your advanced skills.
- How to Remove Eyelash Extensions. This is a quick tutorial on how to remove eyelash extensions.
- Eyelash Extension Tutorial (Volume Lashes). This video from the channel Cathy & Ginny gives a good overview of applying eyelash extensions for beginners.
- Lash Extension Tutorial | Step By Step Hybrid Set | Hybrid Mapping + Q&A. This hybrid lash extension tutorial from Lost Artistry Lash is comprehensive and includes a Q&A section at the end.
Watch these lash extensions videos to brush up on your skills or learn a new method!
There are plenty of lash babes killin’ the game who have YouTube channels of their own! Here are just a few gals we think are perfect to learn about lashing from.
- Danielle Mount. Danielle is a beauty boss who slays it with videos about business, motivation, and beauty. She has awesome tutorials, vlogs, and Q&As we just love!
- LashBox LA. Lydia, the global education director at LashBox LA runs a wicked channel filled to the brim with lash guides, step-by-step tutorials, and plenty of tips!
- Kari Designs. Kari is a super sweet lash babe who shares her best advice on YouTube. She has videos reviewing products, about her lash journey, and even a lash room tour. Check out Kari’s channel!
- FabuPRO. Yulia Da Silva’s channel, FabuPRO is a great resource for lash stylists because Yulia is super knowledgeable about all things lashes. She shares her expertise and her fun personality in her videos.
All of these YouTube channels are run by lash bosses just like you! Watching videos is one of the best ways to learn about eyelash extensions because you can get step-by-step instructions and see different techniques. Step up your game with these eyelash extension videos!
Best Courses on Eyelash Extensions
To become a certified lash technician, you need to complete at least one eyelash extension training course. There are plenty of options to choose from at different price points, but we recommend taking The Lash Professional classes. Our reliable sources tell us they guarantee high quality training!
Our courses are taught by professionals at a moderate price and are perfectly suitable for any lash babe!
The Lash Professional lash extension classes are perfect for anyone training to become a professional lash artist or are current lash artists alike! We offer a variety of different eyelash extension courses to suit your needs.
The Lash Professional eyelash extension courses are $375 each and you can choose from both live in-person and online class options. At the end of a course you will even receive an official lash certificate to hang proudly in your lash studio!
Yulia Da Silva’s Fabu Academy has all the tools you need to become a lash master. Fabu Academy classes run at $297 and include an official lash certificate once you finish the course. It offers easy-to-follow guided coursework and a complimentary starter lash kit.
After completing a lash training course, you will be ready to show off your mad skills to the world and dazzle clients. Giving clients the lashes of their dreams is the most rewarding part of the job and makes every day worth it. Becoming a lash technician will be one of the best decisions you ever make, hands down!
Lash Out Pro’s lash extension classes are another option you could go with to become a certified lash technician. They offer future lash pros a three-part online training course for $199 plus $220 for the eyelash starter kit.
The course focuses on health and safety, application and removal techniques, as well as pricing and marketing your lash business. It is a great intro into the lash industry and will set you up for success!
Whatever course you choose, you will be in good hands. Schedule your lash extension classes now and become the best lash artist around town! You’ve got this, girl.
Best Resources on Eyelash Extensions
We have to be honest, babes, you aren’t performing at your best if you aren’t improving your skills! Trends and techniques are constantly evolving, and it’s an ongoing process to stay on top of the game. Check out our favorite places to learn all about lash extensions.
The Lash Professional Blog is the place to be as a lash artist. We have tons of educational blogs ranging from guides to lash extensions and eyelash extension kit essentials to how to set up your studio.
If you are looking for high-quality reading material about eyelash extensions and the profession, look no further. We have everything you need!
Here are some of the essential blog posts we recommend to become a knowledgeable boss babe.
- How to Care for Eyelash Extensions
- Download or Create Your Own Eyelash Extension Consent Form
- How to Practice Eyelash Extensions on Your Own
- 3 Types of Eyelash Extensions
Diversify your reading material with these lash ladies killing the game and providing helpful material as they do.
- LashBox LA. Hailing from the City of Angels, LashBox LA has a blog that is just as educational as it is aesthetically pleasing. This blog’s posts are sure to wow you with their beautiful images and unique topics!
- GladGirl. Babe, you’ll be glad you stopped by the GladGirl blog. These lash ladies have over 30 years of experience in the industry! And they’re sharing all of that experience on their blog with you. Why wouldn’t you check it out?!
- EBL Lashes. Eyelashes by Lindy’s blog shares lots of informative articles about the eyelash extension industry as well as tips and tricks! Finding helpful lashing advice is easy on the EBL Lashes blog.
Read up on the latest lash trends and build your knowledge base. Become the lash gal who knows it all!
Start your lash journey today! Check out all the resources and guides we offer at The Lash Professional and head to our shop to pick up all the supplies you’ll need to become a lash pro!
Now that you have all the resources you need, get started today and show the world the boss babe you are!